Monday, March 30, 2009

whr r u?

"hahahahhaha oh my god.."
"...um what?"
"............(go on tell her)......."
"huh?"
"blablablabla"
"oh okay.."

....
its not the only one, but i put that one.
this week is a hard time, i think. i come to all of you, but you're talking about something that i dont understand what are you talking about. and after i said "what is it", you give it to me, but it doesnt mean anything because im the last person who know that.
i got my phone but no body filled it, and i was like..whoaaaa, this is very unusual.

i dont want a very quick responses from you, like you text me "hey what are you doing" or "are you okay" after reading this or maybe the others. i know im not smart about this all, but please.
whoever are you reading this, please understand me. this is my blog, and this is about my life, and im just write on. i didnt put any names here, and please dont do "who's she in your blog?" or talking about this all behind me. i dont want to talk about this post again, there only some ppl who can really understand me, and i need to talk to you. and if you aren't that people, im sorry.

No comments: