Monday, August 11, 2008

give me my nuts back

setelah gue pikir2 , kayanya ada baeknya gua apus tuh blog gue yg kemaren. jadi gua apus ;)eheheh. and sekarang kan tanggal 11 Agustus 2008 yah and it means...

YES YES YES

ITS PANIC AT THE DISCO EVERYONE AND I LOVE YOU GUYS ! :)

THANKS TO MOM AND DAD! :) I LOVEEE AND JAVA KARENA NURUNIN TIKETNYA YES YES YES jd duit gue di refund lagi :) ye ye ye

i hope i meet my hotties there yaaa! :) dear god hear me brendon and ryan (and jon + spencer) are coming to town

gilaaaa gua mau gila di kelas 9. banyaaaaaaak banget ulangan tugas numpuk jadi satu semuanya gila banget dah, mau mati gue -_- ini aja gua mesti ulangan sejarah dan biologi besok, belom ngeprint sinopsis kartul gua, bikin perspektif anton, dan ulangan2 esok esok hari. OH MY GOD.

hey hey i didnt tell you! hehehe ;) yes holic is soooooo stupid! i laugh with the way she answered me. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LAUGH AT YOU ! :D :D :D :D

and guess what guys, i have a very big problem in her. she made my tears came out when i was at my class. teacher told me the truth but she didnt notice me, until i was mad on her. but yes she's still young i know. really pos brain.

hey im still lonely! do you care i ask.

No comments: